Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reading to Little Ones

There were a few books that I read to my children when they were wee ones that I have carried with me over the years. I continue to read them to the preschoolers in my school, relatives, and anyone who will listen. Using various voices for the characters, each story comes to life for the children, although their imaginations are very active and can paint pictures without voices or pictures.

Here are the books:

Sam Sunday and the Strange Disapperance of Chester Cats
by Robyn Supraner (Author), Robert Tallon (Illustrator) (Parent's Magazine Press (1978)

Fish Story by Robert Tallon (Scholastic 1977)

The Bear Who Wanted to Be a Bear by Jorg Steiner (Author), Jorg Mueller (Illustrator) (Heryin Books, Inc.; Tra edition (July 1, 2007)

Boffo: The Great Motorcycle Race by Frank Dickens (Author) (Parents' Magazine Press 1978)

Socks for Supper by Jack Kent (Author) (Parent's Magazine 1978)


No comments: