How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie was first published in 1939 and was recently updated and published in May of 2022. My first reading about Carnegie (via Wikipedia) is a wonderful story unto itself. Here is a sample of how this precious book works with emotional intelligence to help you win friends and influence people:
"In a nutshell six ways to make people like you:
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember a person's name to that person is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
6. Make the other person feel important — and do it sincerely." (page 117)
More Dale Carnegie information at the Carnegie website.