Thursday, August 14, 2008

Music Moving

Even now as I write this post, I am listening to Pandora. Try it. The site streams music without interruption, and you can create your own "stations" by selecting a favorite artist or song.

Music has always been an inspiration to my work. Be it classical, jazz, reggae, rock, easy-listening, or movie/play sound tracks, I am often moved by lyrics and melodies. From time to time, I will pass on music through YouTube that has held my attention when I am listening to the radio, iPod, or computer stream. As an example, here is a favorite, Cats in the Cradle by Harry Chapin; the lyrics are powerfully prophetic.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I immediately checked out Pandora - thank you for the tip. What a great resource! I've already set up a whole collection of "stations" and subscribed!
Gina