Friday, July 17, 2026

459 Weeks!

When I was reading the May 10, 2026 NYTimes Book Review "CHILDREN'S & YOUNG ADULT BEST SELLERS," I discovered in the top 10 Picture Books section The Wonderful Things You Will Be by Emily Winfield Martin and that it was #7 in the top 10 list AND that it has been on the list 459 weeks.

Well, I immediately went to the library and checked it out. Whew! It is such a beautiful book with magnificent illustrations and charming story. When I read it to a preschool class, the children were fascinated and enjoyed the story and illustrations.

2 comments:

  1. "The Wonderful Things You Will Be" is #4 on the NYTimes Picture Books list for sales period July 5-11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST ICSE SCHOOL IN BANGALORE Great article! Learning becomes more meaningful when students are encouraged to ask questions, participate in activities, and connect classroom concepts with everyday experiences.

    ReplyDelete