Visit the website Understood for learning and attention issues and learn more about--
"Parents want the best for their children. We do, too. For the first time ever, 15 nonprofit organizations have joined forces to support parents of the one in five children with learning and attention issues throughout their journey.
With the right support, parents can help children unlock their strengths and reach their full potential. With state-of-the-art technology, personalized resources, free daily access to experts, a secure online community, practical tips and more, Understood aims to be that support."
- “I’m Concerned My Child Might Have Learning and Attention Issues. Now What?”
- “6 Steps for Requesting a School Evaluation”
- “How to Organize Your Child’s IEP [Individualized Educational Plan] Binder”
- “Getting My Child to Listen (Without Yelling)”
- “Am I Cheating?” Why I Felt Ashamed to Use Dyslexia Accommodations”